of sole trader Aleš Titlbach, ID NO.: 49870955, with registered office nám. Republiky 965, 435 11 Lom, Czech republic for the sale of goods via the online shop located at https://www.altisport.ro.
|Summary of the GTC:
- You can choose your payment method and the method of delivery during the ordering process.
- If we state that the goods are in stock, then we undertake to deliver the goods by the time specified in the cart, for more information see point 9.
- The consumer customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract without giving reasons within 30 days.
- For more information on complaints and returns, please refer to our complaints procedure.
- The protection of our customers' personal data is very important to us. For information on what personal data we process, why and how, please refer to our personal data processing policy.
- CONTACT DETAILS
- E-shop owner:
registered office: nám. Republiky 965, 435 11 Lom, Czech republic (hereinafter „registered office address“)
ID No.: 49870955
VAT No: CZ7411042782
Phone: +40 (377) 102 219
- Complaints and returns:
Address for receiving complaints and returns:
Aleš Titlbach - Altisport, areál SCHOELLER, Nádražní 557, 436 01 Litvínov, Czech republic
Phone: +40 (377) 102 219
- LEGAL ORDER AND DEFINITIONS
|To get you started, you can read about the law that governs our relationship, what you can buy from us, and other basic information.
- What law governs our relationship? These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") of the Seller regulate, in accordance with Section 1751, paragraph 1 of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as "Civil Code"), the mutual rights and obligations of the parties arising in connection with or pursuant to a purchase contract (hereinafter referred to as "Purchase Contract") concluded between us and consumers or entrepreneurs (hereinafter referred to as "Customer" or "you") through our online store at: https://www.altisport.ro.
- E-shop. The E-shop is operated by us on a website located at https://www.altisport.ro (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), through a website interface (hereinafter referred to as the "web interface").
- What can you buy from us? On our website you can buy:
- the goods we offer, mainly sportswear, footwear, sports accessories and camping equipment;
- digital services or digital content provided by us, in particular in the form of:
- Educational online video lectures - live seminar led by a lecturer with the possibility of online discussion with the lecturer (hereinafter referred to as "webinar"),
- webinar recordings, pre-recorded video lectures or other pre-recorded video content,(hereinafter collectively referred to as "Digital Content").
- Age. Digital Content is intended for persons 16 years of age or older, unless otherwise stated.
- Who is considered a consumer. A consumer is any natural person who, outside the scope of their business activity or outside the scope of the independent exercise of their profession, concludes a purchase contract with us or otherwise legally deals with us (hereinafter referred to as "consumer").
- Who is considered an entrepreneur? An entrepreneur is any natural person or legal entity (e.g. company, cooperative, institute) which carries on a gainful activity independently on its own account and responsibility on the basis of a trade licence or otherwise with the intention of engaging in that activity on a regular basis for profit (hereinafter referred to as "entrepreneurial activity"). This person concludes a purchase contract with us or otherwise legally deals with us in the course of their business activity (hereinafter referred to as the "entrepreneur"). We are guided by the principle that the provisions of these GTC applicable to entrepreneurs shall apply to the customer who provides their VAT number in the order.
- Getting to know the GTC and acceptance of the GTC. By submitting your order (the "SUBMIT ORDER AND PAY" button), you confirm that you have read the GTC, including the disclosures to consumers prior to entering into a purchase contract under these GTC and expressly agree to them in their valid and effective form at the time of this confirmation.
- INFORMATION BEFORE THE PURCHASE CONTRACT IS CONCLUDED
|Before you buy goods from us please take a look at this section.
- Seller's authorisations and controlling authorities. The Seller is authorized to sell goods on the basis of a trade license. Trade control is carried out within the scope of its competence by the competent trade authority. Supervision of the protection of personal data within a defined scope, and inter alia, supervision of compliance with consumer protection regulations is exercised by Autoritatea Naţională de Supraveghere a Prelucrării Datelor cu Caracter Personal (ANSPDCP) and Autoritatea Nationala pentru Protectia Consumatorilor (ANCP).
- Illustrative character. The photographs you see on our website are for illustrative purposes only.
- Goods, price, cost. The goods offered by us on the website of the online shop https://www.altisport.ro and a description of their main features is available at the respective sites. The prices of the goods are inclusive of VAT and statutory charges. We do not charge any additional costs for telecommunications (e.g. if you call us on our telephone number, you will only pay your normal telephone call rate).
- How do we protect our digital content? The digital content we offer cannot be uploaded, copied or otherwise distributed. All text, images, graphics and other parts of the content are subject to copyright. Copying or sharing any part of the digital content is prohibited. No reproduction of any part of the Digital Content may be sold or distributed, nor may it be modified or incorporated into any work, including but not limited to any other work, publication or website.
- Payment and shipping options. You will find the payment methods and shipping options we offer described in more detail during the ordering process itself. You can also find this information in the Delivery section of our website.
- Binding order. By submitting your order by pressing the "SUBMIT ORDER AND PAY" button, you create a binding order that obliges you to pay. You may review and correct or change your order before submitting it, as described in more detail in Section 6 of these GTC.
- Customer's rights from defective performance. The rights from defective performance, or from warranty, and the conditions for their exercise are described in section 11 of these GTC. Alternatively, you can refer to our Complaints Procedure for further information.
- INFORMATION FOR CONSUMERS BEFORE THE CONCLUSION OF THE PURCHASE CONTRACT
|We welcome everyone to our website! However, if you are a consumer, you have special rights. You can read more about them in this section.
- Right of withdrawal from the purchase contract. The consumer customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract without giving reasons (unless otherwise stated) within a period of 30 days, which starts at the latest:
with the understanding that the consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract even before the time specified in Articles 4.1.1 to 4.1.4 by notifying us of their intention to withdraw from the purchase contract by any clear declaration, for example, by completing and sending the withdrawal form (ideally together with the returned goods) or by emailing us email@example.com.
- for a contract of sale, from the date of receipt of the goods; or
- in the case of a purchase contract with delivery in several pieces/parts, from the date of acceptance of the last delivery of goods;
- in the case of a contract of sale subject to regular repeated deliveries of goods, from the date of acceptance of the first delivery of goods;
- for the purchase of digital content, from the date of conclusion of the purchase contract,
- When it is not possible to withdraw from the purchase contract. In particular, the consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the following contracts:
- the delivery of goods that have been customised and/or created at the customer's request or for the customer;
- the delivery of goods whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial markets beyond our control, which may occur during the withdrawal period;
- on the delivery of perishable goods and goods which have been irreversibly mixed with other goods after delivery;
- the delivery of goods in sealed packaging that the customer has removed from the packaging and cannot be returned for health protection or hygienic reasons, which also applies to audio or visual recordings and computer programs if the customer has damaged their original packaging;
- on transport, on a specific date or during a specific period of time;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for their supply;
- on the provision of services, which we have fully performed with the prior express consent of the consumer before the expiry of the withdrawal period,
- on the provision of digital content, unless it has been delivered on a tangible medium and has been delivered with your prior express consent before the expiry of the withdrawal period and we have informed you prior to the conclusion of the purchase contract that in this case you do not have the right to withdraw from the purchase contract.
- Obligations of the consumer when withdrawing from the purchase contract. If the consumer withdraws from the purchase contract, they are obliged to send us back the goods within 14 days from the moment of withdrawal from the purchase contract. You must send back or return the goods to us complete, i.e. including all accessories supplied, all documentation, clean, undamaged and, where possible, including the original packaging, in the condition and value in which you received them.
- Reduction in the value of goods. In the event of withdrawal from the purchase contract, you are liable for any reduction in value of the returned goods or returned goods that has occurred as a result of handling the goods in a manner other than that necessary to become familiar with the nature and characteristics of the goods. If damaged or incomplete goods are returned to us, we will set off our claim for damages against the purchase price you claim back. We will always assess the specific case to determine the extent of damage, deterioration of the goods and determine the corresponding reduced value. We will inform you of these steps at the email address provided or by telephone.
- Return address. Please send the goods back to the address: Aleš Titlbach - Altisport, Areál SCHOELLER, Nádražní 557, 436 01 Litvínov, Czech republic. The cost of returning the goods in the event of withdrawal from the purchase contract is borne by the customer.
- Refund of the purchase price. In the event of withdrawal from the purchase contract within the withdrawal period, we are obliged to return all money to you, using the same payment method as when the money was received or to your chosen bank account, within 14 days of withdrawal from the purchase contract. Please note that we are entitled to refund your money only when we receive the returned goods back from you.
- Complaints. We provide out-of-court handling of consumer complaints via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +40 (377) 102 219.
- Out-of-court dispute resolution. The competent organisation for the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes arising from a purchase contract is Autoritatea Na?ională Pentru Protec?ia Consumatorilor, Bulevardul Aviatorilor nr. 72, sector 1, Bucure?ti, tel.: 021.307.67.66, http://email@example.com/. In addition, Centrul European al Consumatorilor din România, Bd. Aviatorilor 72, Sector 1, Bucure?ti, RO-011865 România, Tel: 021 307 67 64, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, https://eccromania.ro, is the contact point under Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC (Regulation on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes).
- Further information on out-of-court dispute resolution. Out-of-court dispute resolution is initiated exclusively at the consumer's request, and only if the dispute has not been resolved directly with the seller. The application may be submitted within 1 year at the latest from the date on which the consumer first asserted his or her right which is the subject of the dispute with the seller. Supervision of compliance with the obligations under the Consumer Protection Act No LVII 1996 (No 634/1992 Coll.) is also carried out by Autoritatea Nationala pentru Protectia Consumatorilor, se sídlem Bucuresti, Bulevardul Aviatorilor nr. 72, sector 1, cod postal 011865, România (https://anpc.ro/), Tel.: ?0 213 076 766?, e-mail: email@example.com, https://anpc.ro/
- European Consumer Centre. Online Dispute Resolution Platform located at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr can be used to resolve disputes between the seller and the customer from the purchase contract.
- Arbitration body. According to the Consumer Protection Act, No. CLV of 1997, the consumer has the right to initiate an out-of-court settlement of the dispute before the Arbitration Body.
- False or incomplete reviews. We reserve the right not to publish customer reviews that are untrue, contain inappropriate language or are unrelated to the goods purchased.
- Processing of reviews. Reviews can be uploaded directly on our website or via the website https://www.heureka.cz. Information on how these reviews are processed by them can be found on the respective intermediary's website. More information on how we process reviews posted on our website can be found here.
- Information in relation to digital content. Consumers are advised that we provide updates to purchased digital content to the extent required by law.
- Harm caused by incorrect or incomplete information. We disclaim any liability for damage caused by incorrect or incomplete information or advice, in particular in cases where the achievement of a certain result depends on the actions of the recipient of the advice or other persons, or on uncontrollable facts or chance. We disclaim liability for any consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of video content that is provided without warranties of result.
- USER ACCOUNT
|Do you want to register with us? Great! Check out this section for registration terms and more information about your user account.
- User account functions. From your user interface ("My Account"), you can order goods, rate purchased products, change the data you have entered, etc. ("User Account").
- Provide true and correct information. When registering on the website and ordering goods and webinars and/or other digital content, please provide all information correctly and truthfully and update it whenever you change it. This will avoid problems between us as we always consider the information you provide to be correct.
- Blocking a user account. Access to the user account is secured with a username and strong password. Do not disclose this information to anyone and do not share your account with third parties. We may block a user account after five (5) unsuccessful login attempts. We do this for security reasons, in particular to prevent misuse of your user account. If your user account is blocked, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ability to cancel a user account when not in use. We may cancel your user account, in particular if you do not use your user account for more than 1 year or if you breach your obligations under the purchase agreement.
- User account availability. Please note that your user account may not be available around the clock, especially for necessary maintenance.
- ORDER AND CONCLUSION OF THE PURCHASE CONTRACT VIA THE E-SHOP
|In this section you will learn how you can order our products and how the process works.
- Prices. The prices of the goods remain valid for the time they are displayed in the web interface of the shop. However, we can also conclude a purchase contract on individually negotiated terms.
- Packaging and shipping costs. On the website, during the order process, we also provide information on the costs associated with packaging and delivery of the goods. If the buyer has added gift wrapping to their order, they will also be charged for this service.
- The process of submitting an order. Before completing your order, you can check and change the information you have provided. The order is submitted by clicking on the "SUBMIT ORDER AND PAY" button and the order process is complete. We consider the information provided in the order to be correct. If, during the processing of your order, it is found that you have used obviously false or incomplete information, we may refuse the order, of which you will be notified by email. You may be liable for any damage you deliberately cause by doing so.
- Product characteristics. Before completing your order, you are obliged to familiarize yourself with the characteristics, type and recommended use of the goods. By placing an order you confirm that you have read and understand this information.
- Additional order confirmation. Depending on the nature of the order (quantity of goods, purchase price, estimated shipping costs, number of accesses to digital content), we are entitled to ask you for additional order confirmation (e.g. by e-mail or telephone) and also to clarify whether the selection of the quantity of goods, the webinar or the digital content is correct.
- The moment of conclusion of the purchase contract and order confirmation. A customer who completes an order will receive an automatic confirmation and summary of the order from us to the email address you have provided in your user account, order or other form (hereinafter referred to as "customer's email" or "your email"). The conclusion of the purchase contract will take place at the moment you press the "SUBMIT ORDER AND PAY" button. We will inform you of this by confirming the receipt of your order.
- Obligations of the seller and the buyer. By concluding the Purchase Contract, we undertake to hand over the purchased goods to you and to enable you to acquire ownership of the goods and you undertake to accept the goods and to pay us the price of the goods.
- Obligations of the seller and buyer of the online webinar. By entering into a purchase agreement for the provision of digital content - access (agreed number of accesses) to participate in the webinar, we undertake to send you electronically a unique link to the webinar and enable you to participate in the webinar at the agreed time and you undertake to pay us the price for access (agreed number of accesses) to participate in the webinar.
- Obligations of the seller and buyer of the webinar recording. By entering into a purchase agreement for the provision of other digital content (e.g. a webinar recording), we agree to make the digital content available to you in your user account for a period of 12 months from the date of the purchase agreement and you agree to pay us the price for the provision of the agreed digital content.
- A copy of the GTC and the withdrawal form. You will receive a copy of the concluded purchase contract as amended by the applicable GTC by your e-mail. The consumer customer will also receive a withdrawal form.
- Means of remote communication. The customer agrees to the use of remote means of communication in concluding the purchase contract. The costs incurred by the customer in using the means of distance communication in connection with the conclusion of the purchase contract (internet connection costs, telephone call costs) shall be borne by the customer, and these costs shall not differ from the basic rate.
- PRICE OF GOODS AND PAYMENT METHODS
|In this section you will find out what the payment and delivery options are.
- Price. All prices are in Romanian lei (RON) and include VAT.
- Payment method. The price of the goods, any costs associated with the delivery of the goods and the payment methods can always be found on the specific sites of the goods in question and in the Delivery section here. You can choose the specific method of payment and delivery during the order process.
- Deposit on the price of the goods. We may require you to make a deposit or other similar payment.
- Price for delivery of goods. Together with the purchase price, you are also obliged to pay us any costs associated with the packaging and delivery of the goods in the agreed amount, as well as a surcharge for the chosen payment method. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the purchase price shall also include the costs associated with the delivery of the goods. You will be informed of the final price including the cost of packing and shipping before the binding completion of the order.
- Discounts on the price of goods. Any discounts on merchandise, webinars or other digital content cannot be combined.
- Unrealistic price of the goods. In the event of displaying an unrealistic price of 0 RON (zero Romanian leu) or displaying a highly non-marketable price, where a non-marketable price is considered to be a price that is below our purchase price, we reserve the right to remove this item from the order. You will be notified of this by your e-mail.
- Form of invoice. We agree that invoices will be sent electronically, by your e-mail.
- Gift vouchers. We offer you the possibility to purchase gift vouchers in any value. Each voucher has its own unique code and will be sent to your email after payment of the purchase price. It is always possible to use only the full amount of the voucher, not to use it in parts. The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. In order to redeem the gift voucher on the website, you must fill in the field in the "cart" section to enter the unique gift voucher code. The value of the gift voucher is deducted from the total price of your purchase in the cart. Please note that the voucher code will be sent to you electronically. Please take extra care with its further handling. Forgery or alteration of the voucher is not permitted. Forgery may also be a criminal offence. It is not possible to withdraw from the purchase contract if the gift voucher has already been used.
- DELIVERY OF THE WEBINAR AND DIGITAL CONTENT
|Have you purchased a webinar or similar content from us? Here you will find out how it will be made available to you.
- Webinar. In the case of a webinar, the subject of the purchase is deemed to have been accepted by the customer at the moment when you receive a unique link to start the purchased online webinar to the email provided when placing the order. You will receive the unique link to start the webinar from us within 2 working days at the latest.
- Webinar recordings, video content and our other online courses. In the case of other digital content, the object of purchase is deemed to have been accepted by the customer at the moment you are allowed to view the webinar recording or other digital content in your user account for a period of 12 months from the conclusion of the purchase agreement.
- Validity of the link. Please note that the link to launch digital content is only valid for the period of time indicated for the product purchased in the user account (usually 12 months from the conclusion of the purchase contract and subsequent payment). You are thus obliged to use the access to the digital content within this period.
- Internet connection. In order to participate in the webinar or access the digital content, you must have a sufficient internet connection, the necessary hardware and updated software on your device.
- Exercise of the right from defects. The rights of customers in the event of exercising the right to claim defects are governed by our Complaints Procedure and the relevant provisions of Czech law, in particular the Civil Code.
- THE DELIVERY OF THE GOODS, THE PLACE OF PERFORMANCE AND SITUATIONS WHERE DAMAGE MAY OCCUR
|In this section, we describe when you can look forward to receiving your product and how it will reach you.
- Delivery time. If the goods are stated to be in stock, then we undertake to deliver the goods within the time specified in the cart and according to the delivery times of the individual cooperating carriers. Sometimes we may find that goods marked "in stock" sell out at short notice. Should the situation arise that the goods are out of stock and we are unable to deliver the goods you have ordered within the specified time, we will contact you to arrange an exchange for another type of goods or to cancel the order of the goods in question. Despite the stated delivery time, we always try to prepare and deliver the order to the customer as soon as possible. As a rule, we dispatch the goods within 24 hours of receipt of the order with a three-day delivery time. We commit to deliver the goods within 14 days.
- Receipt of goods. When goods are transported by us to the customer, the goods are handed over to the customer at the point of handover (usually the first door/gate/gate at the delivery point designated by the customer). It is at the moment of receipt of the goods by the customer that the risk of damage and accidental deterioration of the purchased goods passes to the customer. If the customer should have taken over the goods from the carrier, the risk of accidental damage and accidental deterioration of the purchased goods passes to the customer at the moment he is allowed to dispose of the goods, but not before the stated delivery time. In the case of personal collection of the goods by the customer, the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered at the moment of receipt by the customer or another person designated by the customer.
- Method of transport. The customer has the choice of selecting to have the goods shipped to any address via our contracted carrier at the shipping price specified during the order process.
- Cost of special mode of transport. In the event that a mode of transport is agreed upon at your special request, you bear the risk and any additional costs associated with this mode of transport.
- Re-delivery and associated costs. In the event that, for reasons on your part, it is necessary to deliver the goods repeatedly or in a different way than specified in the order, you are obliged to pay the costs associated with the repeated delivery of the goods, or the costs associated with a different method of delivery.
- Damage that may be incurred by the seller by not taking delivery of the goods. If the customer-consumer does not take over the goods when they are delivered by the carrier, the goods are subsequently returned to the Seller and at the same time the customer-consumer does not withdraw from the purchase contract within 30 days of the unsuccessful delivery of the goods, the Seller is entitled to claim from the customer the costs charged by the carrier for the delivery of the goods back to the Seller. This cost constitutes damage to the seller which has been caused by the breach of the customer's legal obligations within the meaning of Section 2913(1) of the Civil Code. At the same time, the Seller is entitled to charge a storage fee of 41 RON (in words forty one Romanian lei) and the Seller is also entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement.
- Failure to accept goods in relation to the entrepreneur. If the business customer does not take delivery of the goods when they are delivered by the carrier and the goods are subsequently returned to us as the seller, we are entitled to claim from the business customer the costs charged by the carrier for delivery of the goods back to our address. This cost constitutes damage for the seller which has been caused by the breach of the legal obligations of the customer entrepreneur within the meaning of Section 2913 (1) of the Civil Code. At the same time, the Seller is entitled to charge a fee for storage of the goods in the amount of 41 RON (in words forty one Romanian lei) and is further entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement.
- Possibility of offsetting claims. We are entitled to unilaterally set off the claim for payment of the costs of storage of the goods and the claim for compensation for damages for breach of the customer's legal obligations under this part of the GTC against the customer's claim for refund of the purchase price in accordance with § 2913 of the Civil Code.
- Customer's obligation upon receipt of goods. Upon receipt of the goods, you are obliged to inspect them and make sure of their characteristics (in particular, whether you have received the correct type of goods, whether the goods have the agreed quality, whether the goods in their packaging contain everything that according to the instructions should contain). In the event of visible damage to the consignment by the carrier, the customer is obliged not to accept such consignment from the carrier at all. We shall not be liable for any damage caused by the carrier or late delivery of the goods, whatever the reason for the delay.
- Rights from defects. The rights of customers in the event of exercising the right of defects are governed by our Complaints Procedure and the relevant provisions of Czech law, in particular the Civil Code.
- RESERVATION OF TITLE
|In this section, we describe at which moment the goods are all yours.
- Full payment of the purchase price. We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price by the customer according to the respective purchase contract.
- Reservation to entrepreneurs. For business customers, we reserve ownership of the goods until all the active debts owed have been paid. The customer must handle the goods subject to retention of title with due care and insure them sufficiently, at their expense, for the value of new goods in the event of damage.
- WITHDRAWAL FROM THE PURCHASE CONTRACT
|This section covers our consumer customers and the procedure for withdrawing from the contract.
- Consumer's right to withdraw from the purchase contract. The consumer's right to withdraw from the purchase contract shall be governed by the provisions set out in Section 4 of these GTC.
- Only consumers have the right to withdraw from the purchase contract. Business customers have the right to withdraw from the purchase contract as allowed by the relevant legislation. Entrepreneurs do not have the right to withdraw from the purchase contract without giving any reason within 30 days, this right belongs only to the consumer. Provided that the entrepreneur returns the goods to us, and if this is not an exercise of the right of defect under the Civil Code, we are entitled to charge the storage costs of these goods in accordance with clauses 9.7 and 9.8 of these GTC and we will also invite the customer entrepreneur to take back these goods.
- If the customer fails to pay the purchase price. We are entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract, in particular if you do not pay the purchase price properly and on time or if you refuse to accept the goods.
- Procedure when the goods are sold out. We are entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract due to the goods suddenly being out of stock or due to the unavailability of the ordered goods.
- A gift. If a gift is provided to the customer together with the goods, webinar or digital content, the gift agreement between us and the customer is concluded with the condition that if you withdraw from the purchase agreement, the gift agreement regarding such gift will cease to be effective and you are obliged to return the gift to us.
- Withdrawal - webinar. For a webinar that has been made available to the consumer by sending a unique link to start the webinar, the consumer has the right to withdraw up to the moment the webinar starts. This withdrawal must be made prior to the start of the webinar on the basis that the consumer will not participate in the webinar.
- New webinar date, cancellation. In the event that the webinar broadcast online is cancelled for reasons on our side, we will inform you as soon as possible about the replacement webinar. In the event that we are unable to provide the webinar on the alternative date or you are unable to attend the webinar on the alternative date, we will refund the purchase price of the webinar in full, provided that it has already been paid by you.
- RIGHTS FROM DEFECTIVE PERFORMANCE
|We strive to provide you with the best service, but no one is infallible. If you have received faulty goods, please see this section.
- Reference to the Civil Code. The rights and obligations of the contracting parties with regard to rights arising from defective performance are governed by the relevant generally binding legal provisions (in particular Sections 1914 to 1925, 2099 to 2117 and 2161 to 2174 of the Civil Code).
- Reference to the Complaints Procedure. Further rights and obligations of the parties relating to our liability for defects in the goods are regulated in our Complaints procedure.
- DATA PROTECTION
- FORCE MAJEURE
|What happens if unforeseen events interrupt our obligations?
- What is a force majeure. For the purposes of these GTC, force majeure means any impediment that occurs independently of Altisport's will and prevents Altisport from fulfilling its obligation if Altisport cannot reasonably be expected to avoid, overcome or foresee the impediment or its consequences. The effects excluding liability are limited to the duration of the obstacle to which the effects are related.
- Outage during the webinar. In particular, a server outage during the webinar independent of Altisport's will may be considered force majeure. At the same time, we are obliged to ensure that the server is up and running as soon as possible.
- FINAL PROVISIONS, INCLUDING APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Commitment to respect consumer rights. In the event of any unintentional conflict between the provisions of these GTC and statutory provisions for the protection of consumers, these provisions shall prevail and the Seller undertakes to comply with them.
- Invalid or ineffective provisions of the GTC. If any provision of the GTC is or becomes invalid or ineffective, the invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision whose meaning is as close as possible to the invalid provision. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of one provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions.
- Cross-border implications. In the event of the existence of an international element, we agree that our legal relationship will be governed by the law of the Czech Republic, in particular the Civil Code. However, by making this choice of law in accordance with Article 3 of Regulation (EC) No 593/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 June 2008 on the law applicable to contractual obligations (also known as Rome I), the consumer must not be deprived of the protection granted by the provisions of the law of the country of his habitual residence pursuant to Article 6(2) of Rome I.
- Exclusion of the Vienna Convention. The Parties agree to expressly exclude the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (or the Vienna Convention), in accordance with Article 6 of this Convention.
- Disputes and jurisdiction. The Parties further agree that the courts of the Czech Republic, locally designated according to our registered office, shall always have jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising from the Purchase Agreement where an international element is present. This is without prejudice to the rights of consumers under special legislation. The contractual language is Romanian.
- Archiving of the purchase contract. The Purchase Agreement as amended by the GTC is archived by us in electronic form and is not accessible to third parties.
- If we negotiate different terms of the purchase contract. The provisions of the GTC are an integral part of the purchase contract. Provisions deviating from the GTC may be agreed in the purchase contract. The deviating provisions in the purchase contract take precedence over the provisions of the GTC.
- Necessity of acceptance of the GTC for the conclusion of the purchase contract. Acceptance of these GTC is voluntary, but unfortunately, without their acceptance it is not possible to create a customer account or to submit an order.
- Validity of the GTC. These GTC are effective from 20.06.2023 and invalidate the previous terms and conditions.